Keith Andrews to stay at Ewood with new

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-5-31 18:19:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I should think half of the Ewood faithful are happy about this, the other half not so, as Keith Andrews signed a new four year deal at the club today.Andrews splits Rovers fans down the middle, many thinking he isnt good enough for the Premier League and a painful reminder of  Joe Dumars Jersey Paul Inces tenure at the club. Other fans see that he isnt the most talented player to pull on the blue & white halves, but he is hard working, reliable and committed to the cause and that is good enough for them.The guy gets picked by Trappatoni for Ireland and Big Sam obviously sees something in him, as a new deal has now been signed, rather than him leaving the club, which could have happened if the rumours of a bid from Fulham this off Jahlil Okafor Jersey -season are to be believed.Andrews has signed a contract for four more years, keeping him at the Richard Hamilton Jersey  club until 2013, Keith said on Rovers World:Im delighted to be here and to commit myself for another four years. The Chairman was very fair with me, when I signed here from MK Dons he said that if I performed and got in the team and stayed in the team I would be rewarded and hes been true to his word, so Im over the moon to be signing.Last season went reasonably well from a personal point of view, added the 28-year-old. I was delighted to make so many appearances first and foremost. To have played so many games last year was probably more than what I expected.I had things to prove to myself and I think I did that last year. At the highest level  Isiah Thomas Jersey of football, and on the international stage as well. Ive thoroughly enjoyed my time here so far, Ive a manager here now that has been thoroughly fair with me and I really want to stay here and crack on.Rovers are next in action on Saturday with a friendly game against LiAngelo Ball Jersey  Leeds United, at their Elland Road ground, so if there isnt any transfer news between now and then, expect the match report next up.

主题

1万

帖子

2万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-5-7 20:21:56 | 显示全部楼层

主题

1万

帖子

2万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-5-7 20:22:58 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 21:41 , Processed in 0.047276 second(s), 20 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表