I am done Edwin van der Sar ends long a

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-5-31 19:07:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Edwin van der Sar has resigned from his position as chief executive at Ajax.The 52-year-old former Manchester United, Fulham and Netherlands goalkeeper, who started his playing career at Ajax, has been on  Bob Gibson Jersey the Eredivisie clubs board of directors since 2012.He was initially director of marketing, then became chief executive in 2016, and had been on a contract running to 2025. Van der Sar told the clubs official website: After almost 11 years on the board, I am done.We have experienced wonderful things together, but it has also been an incredibly tough period. I am very grateful for the people I have met and worked with during my second career at Ajax, and what we have achieved and been through together.I feel the need to take some distance, to get  Nolan Arenado Jersey some rest, and to do other things. It doesnt feel good Enos Slaughter Jersey  to take decisions about the future of this wonderful club in the coming period. That is why I have decided to resign.Van der Sar will transfer his duties to the board from June 1, and it has been requested that he formally remains in his position until August 1.The announcement comes after a trophyle s 2022-23 campaign for Ajax that saw them finish third in the Eredivisie.Prior to that, Van der Sars time as chief executive had included the club winning three league titles and two Dutch cups under now Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag, as well as reaching the Champions League semi-finals in 2018-19.Supervisory board chair Pier Eringa said: We wanted Edwin to stay, but he had made his decision. We have to respect that. Andrew Knizner Jersey The last season does not reflect the entire period that he has been in charge of Ajax. The club has seen a lot of succe s, has seen a lot of growth, and gained international exposure.His tasks will St. Louis Cardinals Jersey  be transferred to the remaining members of the board. Edwin will be available for the transfer and advise until August. We expect to announce a new board of directors after August 1. Its our ambition to add someone to the board with an Ajax background.

主题

6万

帖子

12万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-5-7 23:14:02 | 显示全部楼层

主题

6万

帖子

12万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-6-1 19:24:11 | 显示全部楼层
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse

主题

6万

帖子

12万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-6-1 19:25:15 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-18 16:41 , Processed in 0.071155 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表