Steven Fletcher feels Dundee United lack

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-5-31 20:02:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dundee United striker Steven Fletcher feels they lacked a nasty streak as they face up to almost certain relegation.United suffered a fourth consecutive defeat on Wednesday as a 3-0 lo s to Kilmarnock left them three points adrift with one game left of the cinch Premiership season.A late equaliser from former United player Ryan McGowan for St Johnstone against Ro s County looks like only delaying the inevitable as Jim Goodwins side would need an eight-goal swing to go their way even if they  Calvin Pickard Jersey beat Motherwell and the Staggies lose at Kilmarnock.Fletcher admitted there had been a key element mi sing all season.The 36-year-old said: We come in every day, work hard, but its all good doing that on the training pitch and us leaving the training pitch every day and saying weve got a good squad. Ive said it all season, its a good team, a good group of lads.Sometimes it is not enough. When you cro s that white line you need to roll Nathan MacKinnon Jersey  up your sleeves and work hard for each other.Weve got a great group of individual players who will probably have a great career but when you cro s that line you need to work as a team and need to push each other.Sometimes, without overstepping the line, you need a bit of nastine s in your team.Its frustrating. Theyll all go home and think about it. Its quite a young group and its going to hit them. Im an older, experienced lad, I kind of know how to take it but some of them, it might not hit them for a week or two. It is going to hit them that Im not going to Mikko Rantanen Jersey  be playing in the Premiership anymore, Im going to be in the Championship.They are going to need to get over it real quick because this club shouldnt  Joe Colborne Jersey be down there, it should still be in the Premiership.All the lads need to go and have a hard look at themselves and see where they want to be in their careers because it is definitely not down there.Fletcher believes Goodwin should be given an extended contract despite the losing streak.I think he has been fantastic since he came in, the former Scotland striker said. I feel like, as a group, we have let him down to be honest. He came in and it was what we were crying out for, the way he was on the training pitch.He will probably say it is a group, collective thing, him as well. For me, we were the ones who cro sed the white line, we were the ones who need to do the job.Fletcher played through the pain barrier on Wednesday after mi sing the defeat at Livingston.I had a little tear in my groin but I found it hard enough at the weekend sitting in the house watching it, he said. It was a risk and it didnt pay off because I didnt do much in the game. I couldnt just sit at home and watch because  Carl Soderberg Jersey Im not that kind of guy.

主题

6万

帖子

12万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-5-8 02:37:15 | 显示全部楼层

主题

6万

帖子

12万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-5-8 02:38:18 | 显示全部楼层

主题

6万

帖子

12万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-6-1 22:52:06 | 显示全部楼层
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru

主题

6万

帖子

12万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-6-1 22:53:08 | 显示全部楼层
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.ru
partialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.ru
reinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.ru
tappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-18 16:51 , Processed in 0.096268 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表