I hope for another 200 games Marquinhos

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2023-5-31 20:27:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Marquinhos is hoping to play another 200 times for Paris Saint-Germain after confirming he is in advanced talks with the Ligue 1 giants over a new contract.The centre-back played his 400th match for PSG in Saturdays 2-0 win over Nice and is fast closing in on Jean-Marc Pilorgets club record of 435 Kyle Long Jersey  appearances.Brazil international Marquinhos is into his 10th season at the Parc des Princes since arriving from Roma, but he has just one year left to run on his existing deal.Marquinhos has previously stated he wants to extend his stay in the French capital, though, and an agreement between the long-serving  Trey Burton Jersey player and club may soon be reached.Were on the final details, he is quoted as saying by RMC Sport. Playing my 400th match for Paris was incredible. I didnt imagine this when I arrived at a young age.Back then I was just thinking about having fun and playing. Weve had good times and difficult times, but as Ive said before, Ive always had the same pa sion to give my best.Now I hope to play another 100 or 200 games the most po sible!Most of Marquinhos games have been in Ligue 1 (262), followed by the Champions League (81), Coupe de France (31), Coupe de la Ligue (20) and Trophee des Champions (6).The 28-year-old has captained PSG since February last year and has won 27 trophies, including seven Ligue 1 crowns.PSG always shows me a lot of gratitude, the fans too, everyone in the club, Marquinhos added. I am very very happy in Paris.Marquinhos played a full part in the win over Nice, which maintained PSGs Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey  six-point lead over Lens at the top of Ligue 1 as they aim to keep hold of their title.The Parisians have collected 69 points after 30 matches  no team in Ligue 1 history has failed to finish top after accumulating as many points at this stage.It was far from a vintage display against Nice, however, with Gianluigi Donnarummas seven saves the joint-second most he has made in a game this season.We know we  Dan Hampton Jersey can do much better, but in the current context, we must not be too angry, we must take things step by step, Marquinhos said. Weve had some difficult moments. Today, even if it wasnt our best game, we won. It was very important to take these three points, to gain confidence, to regain a good dynamic, to find a good atmosphere.It was important to win here tonight. Its a very positive point for us because in the last few games, in the difficult moments, we gave away goals, and that changed the game. I  Bobby Massie Jersey think there are several points to remember, not just the result, but yes, the result is the most important.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:25 , Processed in 0.751225 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表