How I am developing a broad catalog of services for an agency client

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-9-12 18:26:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In Germany we are the agency of an agency. It is the internal division of a kind of association that offers digital marketing services and outsources much of it through us. They want to get their head into content marketing and that is why they have contacted us to develop a catalog of services that they could later offer to their clients. I still have a few hours and I have to finish the catalog that I have already started to develop for the client. This post will help me find the latest nuances. Consider it a win-win if the topic interests you.

1 Start with the main blocks 2 Create a structure that goes from more to less 3 Define three packs 4 Be very specific in the definition of services 5 Include transparency and metrics on results Start with the main blocks Like when you build a house (I guess, I haven't personally built one yet), you start with the foundation. To do this, I have thought about the possible blocks that the catalog could have. In my case I have blocks such as consulting, Phone Number List planning, publishing and creating content, SEO. Define three packs SaaS tools especially tend to do this. There is a small, medium and large pack.

The idea is to increase billing per client. Many times the strategy is to make the medium pack the most attractive, giving important price advantages over the small pack. The large pack is even cheaper per hour and/or contracted content, but many times it is only suitable for very large clients. The idea behind it is to make very different packs so that the decision for the client is obvious. It's the idea behind the menus. Bill more with a client.

主题

1万

帖子

2万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-5-9 09:05:42 | 显示全部楼层

主题

1万

帖子

2万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-5-9 09:06:45 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 04:40 , Processed in 0.067504 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表