[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-12-21 15:06:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 mnnuman29@ 于 2023-12-21 15:07 编辑

Online competition is linked neither to the number of requests nor to the number of results. Explanation #2: These pages target a topic without sufficient search potential I recently published an article on this subject: The biggest mistake in digital marketing: one of the biggest mistakes online is talking about what no one is interested in. Sometimes we have pages that have a lot of links but no traffic from Google. Either these pages had “borderline” approaches compared to what Google recommends/allows in terms of link building and they were penalized by Google. Either they don't target a subject that we search for on Google. It's very common: we are so focused on ourselves, our products, our services, our offers... that we are convinced that what we have to say will interest a lot of people.

If we focus on the needs and problems of our customers, we realize that there is a gap, sometimes Email Data abysmal, between their concerns and what we want to sell them or what we want to talk to them about. In fact, it's pretty clear: if no one is researching what you're talking about, you have no SEO traffic. And you can't do research on something you don't know. Hence the difficulty (including for my company) of selling innovation. If no one knows that what I'm proposing exists, no one will look for it. So, to return to the original question: what does digital marketing “work” mean? For me, and I've already talked about this several times, it's not a question of likes or community size. A fan or follower is not necessarily a customer or even a prospect.

It is not because a level 2 or 3 contact, in your target group, likes one of your content on LinkedIn that this is a prospect likely to be interested in your products or services. It's not so much (and I've heard this a lot recently) bringing customers or partners to our digital presence spaces (sites, videos, blogs, social networks, etc.), in other words people who already know us; than bringing people to you (BtoC consumers or BtoB buyers) who don't know us but who need our products or services. When I meet marketers or managers who have tools for analyzing or tracking visitors to their sites, many of them tell me that they already know the majority of their visitors and that their visitors already know them.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 23:44 , Processed in 0.080451 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表