Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 129|回复: 0

How to Write Effective Tweets That Drive People to Your Website? - Twitter Strat

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-12-30 19:30:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I love Twitter. So do millions of other people. It's a popular service that celebrities and regular people alike are using every day to communicate their thoughts, whereabouts and feelings. It has basically taken the Internet world by storm and for a good reason: it's very creative to be able to put one's thoughts down in 160 characters or less. An entire sub-culture has arisen around the use of Twitter for everyday communication. What's even more fun is its use in marketing. How companies use the popular social media tool to help sell and brand products is what I like to think about. I've used Twitter to drive a ton of traffic to my websites and sign people up for my services. I've found a unique set of formulas that build the most curiosity and get people clicking.

To me, the entire idea of a tweet is to get someone to click on a link in Email Marketing List the tweet and go to a website. That way, I drive a large number of targeted and interested people to my website and build needed traffic. But how do you ensure that people will really click on the link? Building curiosity in someone will literally drive them crazy. Teasing them with certain questions or statements is a fun way of building interest. Most tweets start out something like this: Click the link to see my new ebook. ~link Read my new article about man-eating kittens. ~link Visit my website for all sorts of free stuff. ~link I just wrote a new blog post today. Check it out. ~link These are very weak tweets. When people read them, they already know what they're in for: buying something, signing up for something or worse.

There's no real incentive to click on the link. Where's the sense of mystery? I like to write tweets that build curiosity; where the link may hold the answer. I add some benefits in the tweet as well to make it even more interesting. But they have to click on the link to get the answer: The secret only the top public speakers know. ~link You won't believe what famous person stopped by. ~link When does $20 equal $10,000? ~link I've been doing this all wrong for years. What about you? ~link

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 14:27 , Processed in 0.153971 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表