What pages should I create on my website or blog

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-17 16:52:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The articles have author and publication date, and. the pages do not have this information displayed in front of the site.
Frequently asked questions
How many articles and/or pages can I have?

You can have as many pages and/or articles as you want. There is no limit to the australia mobile phone number number of pages or articles that can be created, this aspect being a similarity between the two types of content. It is recommended to have a limited number of pages, but as many articles as possible. It will help you with SEO.

Is any of them more advantageous for SEO?

Search engines like content to be organized. Indefinite content is considered to be more important; however, there are many priorities given to the latest content determined by time.

That depends on what type of blog or website you are making. We recommend at least 3 pages: the first page, also called Home; the About page, where information about the site or the people behind the site and the Contact page will be displayed; which has published contact details and a contact form.

Can I change articles in pages and vice versa?

Many beginners accidentally add content to articles when they actually meant to create pages. If you're just starting out, you can easily fix this with the post type switcher plugin or another similar plugin.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 01:19 , Processed in 0.097624 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表