Cristian tells his mother Verónica Castro to dye her gray hair and makes fun of

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-19 13:22:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Apparently, the relationship between Cristiano and his mother, the legendary Mexican television star, Verónica Castro, is not at its best, since the singer made several regrettable comments against the actress. During an interview with Argentine media, the interpreter of ' Innecesario' sent a strong message to his mother, amid laughter and mockery, which caused the indignation of Verónica Castro 's fans . Cristian Castro reveals the true state of health of his mother, Verónica Castro Cristian Castro He hinted that he does not have a good relationship with Verónica Castro during an interview for Argentine television. The singer revealed that he has not seen her mother for a long time, and denied that the actress is going through serious health problems, and assured that she is acting on the beloved television host's disorders. «She acts sick because she wants to see me, I swear to God. Moms act sick because they want to see you. When she sees my mother, she will be fine, she will get better in a minute. When we meet, I will hug her and give her a kiss. But it didn't stop there, Cristian Castro also made fun of Verónica Castro 's current appearance and mercilessly sent her mother to dye her gray hair.

The beloved Mexican host and actress is 71 years old. «I would like him to dye his hair, to dye his gray hair. Please, please, dye your gray hair. I hope this trend of going gray disappears. The singer could not contain his laughter when sending this thorny message to his mother, while his young girlfriend , the model Mariela Sánchez, was trying to prevent him from giving those statements. The Argentine press criticized Cristian Castro 's actions , mocking America Mobile Number List  the appearance of his mother in a country where the actress is so admired and loved. What has become of Verónica Castro? The actress, whose face is considered one of the most beautiful in the history of Mexican television, is currently retiring from her career as an actress and host. Her last appearance was in the series ' La casa de las flores ' directed by Manolo Caro for the Netflix streaming platform , however, Verónica Castro did not leave a good taste in her mouth about her experience in the melodrama and abandoned it at the end.

From the first season. Verónica Castro poses with her son Michelle in a photo for Instagram The host of 'Mala Noche No' keeps in touch with her followers through her Instagram account where she shares videos or photographs of her daily life and from time to time sends messages to her millions of fans through her stories. Verónica Castro is currently 71 years old and offers sporadic interviews in which she talks about her state of health, and her plans for the future now that she is retired from television screens.In that case, the four risks above would remain and could even intensify. Sheinbaum needs to distance herself from foreign media revelations and form her own political personality to avoid dragging AMLO's pending issues into her possible government. BIVA The Institutional Stock Exchange (Biva), headed by María Ariza, began a collaboration with TradingView so that all market information and key indicators can be easily consulted by clients, investors and users.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 22:27 , Processed in 1.342831 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表