If we go back to the Hubspot survey and notic

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 13:10:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The a study in highlighting how people are more attracted to gentle curves as opposed to sharp edges. The study concluded that the possible reason for this as our brains are accustomed to relating curved surfaces to living organisms such as the human body itself. On the other hand sharp or jagged edges reminds us off nonliving objects such as rocks. One might argue that this is only true for men as they relate to the female body to curved shapes. However twice as many woman as men took part in the study.

So instead of using triangles or shapes with sharp edges you might try using circles or Europe Cell Phone Number List other spherical shapes. Or you could just make the edges blunt as in the example below VimeoColor me converted Colors are important when it comes to CTAs. But it is not simply the color of the CTA that matters. In fact there is no one universal color that will guarantee conversions. Hubspot tested the colors green and red to see which color was more successful in CTAs.

Here are the two pages tested HB Which one do you think did better The red one beat the green one by a landslide. So does this mean red is the color to go with Another joint study conducted by University of Rochester and University of Munich explored the effects of colors red green and grey on an IQ test. The test papers were identical except for the color of the cover. The results were as follows Capture Red does significantly worse. Why Perhaps because people relate red with danger or to stop according to traffic lights. At this point you must be thinking just tell me which one color will make my conversion rates go skyhigh The answer is none. e both the pages more closely you will see that the first page has a constant color green. The second page however has more contrast that causes the.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:42 , Processed in 0.103970 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表