Define the marketing strategy

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-14 17:26:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This section is the heart of the marketing plan and serves to identify the marketing activities useful for attracting customers and encouraging them to purchase the product and service. It is a matter of defining the Operational Marketing Plan , but it is not possible to do it without the strategy, i.e. the setting of the marketing mix . These are the 4Ps of Marketing: Product; Price; Place; Promotion; Read also: The 4 Ps of marketing Establish the marketing P&L Once the marketing strategy and the marketing mix have been established with all the operational marketing actions, the impact of these decisions on the company's income statement must be evaluated.

Marketing costs are subtracted as variable business costs and influence the first Denmark Telegram Number Data contribution margin . In the case of the launch of a new product, the result will be zero or negative and we therefore understand that knowing how much to invest in marketing requires the answer to all the previous steps, analyzed in the order described. Conclusions At the end of this post you will have understood that it is important to write a Marketing Plan for the following reasons: Analyzes are essential to create a successful strategy ; A written document represents a guide accessible to anyone who works in the company, internally or as an external collaborator; A written Marketing Strategy and Plan allows you to measure results by optimizing campaigns;   And how do you create your business marketing plan? Do you have any other suggestions? I await the answers in the comments!

This, in an extreme summary, is the work of a quality rater, and this is the path. It is clear that we will continue to carry out the tests. Day after day we get closer and closer to a reality that we cannot touch anyway... in this sense Google is an extraordinary metaphor of the human condition, don't you think? Speaking of this, I prepared a little Jungle song and dedicated it to Google. I'd like you to listen to it, I actually called it Google. Marketing can only take this into account, especially Digital Marketing , which can address them in a thousand different ways. To do this requires a lot of skill and It is essential that the images are authentic and natural.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 23:19 , Processed in 0.514975 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表