IncreasingleadsnasaturatedB2Bmarketpossible

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-5-7 18:30:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Clubhouse, born in 2020, is a social network based solely on the instant exchange of audio messages. Only users in possession of an invitation can enter special thematic rooms (or create new ones) to start group or "secret" conversations. As a lover and scholar of digital communication and media processes in all its forms, I downloaded the app at the end of March 2020. At the beginning, what struck me at first glance was the fact that to become part of this social network app was not necessary, simple download and free registration.

There are two ways: you need to join a waiting list on the official ClubHouse blog or receive an invitation  Netherlands WhatsApp Number Data  from a member of the community, or from a contact in your address book who already has an active account as long as he still has one of the 4 “pass” to let you in. Are we really so free in our filter bubbles of likes, comments and related and suggested pages? Social media connects us with other users but at the same time satisfies basic needs. What do we look at on social media? Mainly video for 93%, but also audio with 61% music streaming and 25% podcasts. 81% play online. But let's move on, what psychologically drives us to share ideas, opinions and content about our online persona?In the previous article I illustrated the first interventions proposed to support a client looking for new customers.

We were talking about the importance of analyzing user flow within the website. The user flow helps us discover how users move around the site, if there are any hitches in navigation and if there are any points with important user exits. By analyzing the traffic that passes through a specific point of the site and provides us with really important information on the passages from one page to another. Analyzing "User Flow", I noticed that in many sessions many users went through a specific page, then went to other pages and always returned to the same page.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-18 16:49 , Processed in 0.079343 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表