How to create a blog step by step by Rubén Alonso

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-5-18 12:58:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Of all his posts we have chosen his first e-book, it is not a standard post but it is worth it for the content, the professionalism, the practical approach and that is why we have decided to make it the last “Top La Cultura Post” of Marketing 2015”. In this e-book you will find everything from the definition of what a community manager is, to the objectives to establish for each social network, the key functions, the 10 essential qualities of a good community manager, advice to succeed as a community manager, the main mistakes to avoid, the 10 essential tools… Also, as a reader of Claudio's Blog, I have seen that this post is among the most shared and read this year, why is that? In short, content that if you work on Social Networks you should not stop reading.

Digital marketing articles:  As it could not be otherwise, this piece of article by my friend R Burundi Email List ubén Alonso had to be on this list, due to its theme, its level of detail, its practical approach, its professionalism, it is a “Top Post La Cultura del Marketing 2015”. A fantastic guide that explains how to create a personal blog, a professional blog, a corporate blog or a blog for an e-commerce store; where he tells us the pros and cons and gives us the optimal solution for each of them.

But it also explains how to set up the blog on different platforms such as Blogger, WordPress.com or WordPress.org, with tutorial videos. The post ends with a great summary infographic and even recommends other complementary posts if it is necessary to gather more information. You no longer have an excuse not to open a blog and get to work!!!! As it could not be otherwise, we leave you one more digital marketing post as a gift… The most complete guide to Facebook Ads in 2016 Another of the young bloggers who have taken a giant step this year is my friend David Soto, who has published very good content and who is little by little becoming prominent.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-18 16:43 , Processed in 0.087716 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表