All this not always clear, certainly "stupidly mathematics

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-1 14:17:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The most complex concepts used in this part of the article are percentage and rank (the serial number of a member of a descending numerical sequence), and only one graph. To begin with, we will determine which of the 2 functions - exponential or power - better describes the dependence of box office receipts of films on their rank.  question, we will use either Zipf's (Auerbach's, Lotka's or Price's) laws in the case of exponential dependence, or explore decreasing geometric progressions in the case of exponential functions.

It is interesting to note that considering the sequence of box office receipts in the form of an infinitely decreasing geometric progression will allow us, in particular, to determine the maximum possible share of domestic cinema. If my memory serves me (I made similar calculations more than a year ago), subject to phone number database unlimited financing of domestic cinema, its share in the total box office tends to 37%. As you can see, all this is still very simple, 5-6 grades of high school.

It will get a little more difficult. We will use the concept of geometric, exponential and Poisson distributions, which are known to have the Markov property. From here we pass to one-dimensional Lobachevsky spaces with negative curvature. " will allow us to determine the minimum length of the "tail" of the sequence of box office receipts of cinemas in the Russian Federation, thereby theoretically substantiating the need to move from the long-tailed paradigm of the film screening market to the short-tailed one. subject to unlimited funding of domestic cinema, its share in the total box office tends to 37%.

主题

1万

帖子

2万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 5 天前 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 02:27 , Processed in 0.217959 second(s), 20 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表