The last thing you want is to be fined

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-13 14:31:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation. Your site requires a certificate Padlock on the wooden door Now, when viewing a site without a certificate on , it will issue a Not Secure warning. In fact, sites without certificates are also demoted in search results if they appear at all. So if you don't have one, for your traffic and your Know, Like and Trust Factor of your visitors, you need to get a certificate. Related: Does Your Website Need a Certificate? Clearly Disclose Any Sponsorships or Advertising Regardless of whether you have added blogging to your field of business, or your blog is your business, the  The Importance of an Editorial Calendar Open Calendar and Pen Planner If you're still reading, you know a lot more about how to start a blog now than when I started it in 2009.  FTC expects you to disclose whether you make money from your website.

For the past few years the FTC has been cracking down on bloggers who don't disclose when their blog posts are sponsored or how they make money from their blogs. If you have an affiliate link or a sale link embedded in your blog, I hope you make it clear that the link will generate income for you. You should also disclose if you receive free blog content. To learn more about what to expect from mobile number list your blog, visit their endorsement guidelines. Again, this doesn't really matter when you're just building and launching your blog. However, the moment you start making money with it, you need to disclose somewhere how you are making money from the site. by the FTC for not disclosing how you monetize.

By the way this is just one more reason why you might want to consult a lawyer if you're going to use your blog to make money. I am not a lawyer and I cannot give definitive legal advice. I'm just based on my own experience and what I know about the issues faced by bloggers and business owners who blog. Ok, now that all the legal stuff is out of the way, let's get to the final step of how to start a blog, shall we? Related: How to Start Affiliate Marketing on Your Blog Back to Top Promote Your Posts, Write More, Rinse and Repeat Baby, you're blogging right now! As you start and roll your blog, keep these tips in mind: Connect your social media Social  Having a strong network of contacts can empower you like never before. media is a great way to share and promote your latest blog posts.

主题

4万

帖子

8万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-6-11 05:11:59 | 显示全部楼层

主题

4万

帖子

8万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2024-6-11 05:13:02 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|NFT数字藏品交易-全球交流论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 09:05 , Processed in 0.049922 second(s), 19 queries .

NFTOTC!

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表